Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mistress Teaches Daisy a Lesson. Roommate Over Hears Phone Sex

My Mistress taught me that even if you are doing a podcast on CBT that you need to dress up sexy. i was allowed to stay in the room while she did her podcast. Proof? well, it doesn't do her justice but i made this sketch while she was Podcasting
i don't know what you call it, but she had on this see through, skin tight thing.  She also had  a pair of her impossibly high heels on. My foot size is also 8.5. Once when she was playing with a friend at a play party i put her heels on. Shhhhh! don't tell her. i felt so naughty, i barely knew her then. We played after her podcast but i don't have her permission to write any of this let alone about THAT. 
Oh! if you would like to hear her Podcast it's http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ms_r
And she does it at 11pm on Friday nights.

i wish the drawing was better. 

But back to dressing up Sexy. i need to be better at this. honestly, i'm an artist and sometimes i am painting when the boys call. so i'm wearing cut-off short and a tank top. i'm usually covered all in paint. i run up stairs and grab my vibrator, which i don't always use but like to have on hand. i'm so naughty that i've lied about what i was wearing. i was so embarrassed! but i felt guilty so now you all know. my room mate ain't gonna like it but i'm gonna start painting in a little silky nighty with no bra on. 

Speaking of my roommate, she heard me! i was so loud with one caller and came so many times...

i put a couple of white noise machines and a radio on my wish list. Well, i'd really like a radio for when i'm painting but my roommate could turn it up loud for when i'm getting off. i usually plug a speaker into my phone so i can listen to the radio while i paint. With the phone sex though, i haven't wanted to do that. i'm afraid i'll mess something up. 


2 comments:

  1. I had lovely time with you Daisy. Sorry, I made you get caught....not really, because I find that hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Creativedom! i had a mind blowing time. i think i'm still supposed to have another talk about it with the Roommate. yikes! i'll let you know how it goes. when i came down stairs afterwords i could tell by the look on her face. Me: 'um, i guess you might have heard something?' *blush*

    ReplyDelete