Sunday, July 22, 2012

Being spanked by a Mistress, squid sex and Wild Cherry

i had a lovely weekend. it involved getting spanked by a Mistress! OH! i'm getting a head of myself.

i have had my Phone Sex Cheery Popped! hooray! i know Ya'll were tired of me bitching about it. Not only that but someone bought a couple of photos of me. ya know the photos, they show the nipples!

Oh, but i saw i was on the front page of the listings for submissives on nightflirt. however, i'm afraid my $0.50/min deal is scaring folks away. i'm sorry i'm new! well, it's what i am telling myself anyways. Tonight is the last night for the deal, i'm bumping myself up to $0.89 after tonight. yay! big Leagues! (actually, big leagues would be $2.99/min)

The goal: be available for calls until midnight.
The problem, i was up until way early this morning getting flogged. my regular Friend with benefits was being trained how to properly flog someone by my Mistress. Or rather, she is considering me so she isn't officially my Mistress yet. But the night before last i finally got some private play time with her. She bare bottom spanked me with her hand. Then she tied me up, put nipple clamps on me. Which, honestly i could only stand for a few seconds. 'Please, PLEASE! take 'em off'! but if you want to know more, you'll just have to call.
i'm really jealous of Wild Cherry's blog  http://wildercherry.blogspot.com/. she has everything so consistent and beautiful. her writings get me horny. One day, One day....... *daisy dreams of 'one day' Seriously, i don't know her, i just look to her as a role model.

i just tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. and talk about things like Star Wars and Squid Sex. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10821037 i guess i'm a little geeky or nerdy. i'm not sure.

well, i'm going to rest my eyeballs now. lucky i don't need them for fone fucking. i'll talk more about this weekends fun later. If anyone is reading..... maybe someone would like to leave a comment. or a +1? you are always welcome to tell me how horrible my blog is or if you don't agree with something.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm you ever been to Atlanta? I am sure my Master would allow me to play with you....or even more. Give me a email address and we can take it from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok. i NEVER say it: OMG! i don't get nervous around celebs or anything like that but my heart is going a mile a minute! yes YES! i'll send you my private email! *blushes, hands shake, heart flutter*

      Delete