Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm not going to pay for it Slave

i knew i would run into some jerks, or just thoughtless folks.

Do men really think that if they message me their phone number that i will.... 1. forget that i am in the business of being paid for having phone sex. 2. Drop what i'm doing, and call them. 3.  Be Turned into a brainless sexbot when given a command?

 AND! Just because i am submissive doesn't mean you are my Dom, Master, or Mistress. If you pay for my time i will be yours.  i'm sorry Sir. i do have bills to pay. But for those minutes i will happily do as i am told. And that also is a way for you to Dominate me.

This is the Ad i posted on a phone sex group on FetLife. i read the rules and made sure it was ok, even encouraged, to post if you do phone sex for money.


Hi Sirs! or Madams(i can dream)

i'm new to phone sex i'm just learning the ropes. infact! you could be my first. i have to get two calls that are 15mins or longer to appear on the site that hosts my number. doesn't seem fair does it? well, until i get those calls

i am accepting calls for .50/min

Please Sir! be my first!

Be my first phone Sexting Date too!

Thank you!
*daisy

here is one response i received:


him:
I saw your post in the phone sex group. I would like to talk a bit.

red


Me:
thank you Sir! i am waiting for your call. my vibrator is all charged up! i haven't let my self get off for at least a week. i almost came in my sleep, my panties soaked through.
but i'm a little nervous, i've not done this before. don't believe me? check out my blog
http://daisydolorosa.blogspot.com/

i hope to hear from you soon Sir!

Sincerely,
*daisy

him:
send a text to me xxx-xxx-xxxx (he put his actual number, but, i'm not that kinda person so i took it out). I will call you when I feel like it slave.

Me:
i can be awfully stubborn. it often leads to such nice punishments.
you may text me when you like Sir! but you must go through here:


or if you like to call, you can call through here:


Sincerely,
*daisy

Him:
I'm not going to pay for it slave. If I was there I would help you out and just meet up daily so you can get it when you deserve it and punished for being a naughty little sub. ;)


i didn't respond. i'm not sure what the winky smiley means. Maybe one of you can tell me?

another response with the number removed:

him:
hi saw ur ad in the phone sex group id lov to play with you i can top alspo if you want me to dom you xxxxxxxxxx jon


Well, i am still waiting for that first call. Right now! And don't worry, unless you are a complete asshole to me i won't write about our little talk. Unless you want me to. 




2 comments:

  1. The short answer: DUDES LOL

    The long answer IMO is that it's a kind of aggressive practice, like unsolicited dick pictures. It's a kink to force unsolicited exhibitionist nudity in that case, and in this one, it's a willful disregard of the predetermined rules of the transaction, to take what you want, or somehow build oneself up enough as a man to get for free what some lesser guy would have to pay for.

    FEMINISMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your feminist bone Via Bot Di! mine is large and hard, yet i still like getting spanked. oh, no i have thoughts of comparing dick pics and fem bones......

      i guess i should just ignore those messages with phone numbers in them. and assholes.

      Delete