Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fuzzy Pussy!

[This post originally published 12/11/12 Drawings added 5/31/14]

Well, you may not be able to call, but maybe you'd like to buy some fuzzy pussy pics?

first Sir let me tease you a little

Would you like to see me pull those pubes? how about pulling them so you can see my pussy? i also pull the the fuzz and cut it off too. i move to the shower so i'm all slick and wet My pussy got so fuzzy waiting for Internet. Now i'm taking calls again (or trying to once i get a new phone...sigh)  i shaved my self bald. but first i had to trim those hairs off and play with them a bit.
[The origional photo was more like just a close up of my hand and panties with pubes. i thought this more interesting for a drawing. Note the sketch in the background was one i was working on for 'shower beer' blog]


[This photo was, i think one of the ones received if someone payed money. That very rarely happened. The photo wouldn't have been available on the blog for free.]

No comments:

Post a Comment