Sunday, September 23, 2012

i need a spanking!

Where has Daisy Been?  i haven't had a chance to update my blog in a while. It doesn't mean i haven't been my normal horny self, or not having some great sex or phone sex.

 i just found out that i have to leave my apartment. i was all excited to have the place to myself when my room mate leaves in Oct. now i have till Nov. 1st to find a new place and move. i just found this out last week and it has blindsided me. Another fork in the road. i have no idea where i will end up. Not only that but well, you can understand not being ready to move and the money involved with such things.

times like this, when i feel the most vulnerable, are when i like to be dominated the most. i think it is because i get all stressed out making these decisions.  i just want some big strong man (or well dressed Fem) to take the rains and tell me how it's going to be. It conflicts a little with my feminist self. oh well.... i can't help it i want to be tied up and spanked. i like to be told what and when i'll be doing things. what to wear. and then i will feel strong enough to go forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment